Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stop'n'Style


Happy new year! I'm sorry I haven't posted over the past month, work has been extremely busy and I was away for NYE in Montreal visiting some friends. Anyways, with a new year brings new clothes, shoes, and shopping adventures. On a recent shopping day, I visited The Bay since I can always count on finding a big selection of Free People clothing. To my surprise, they had Spring merchandise on the floor. Full of neutrals, maxi-style, lace, and unique detailing, I tried on a bunch of pieces, and ended up going home with a knit sweater and maxi dress. Even though I can't wear these pieces for a while, they are definitely worth the wait! Above is a preview of Free People's Spring collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails