Tuesday, September 8, 2009

StacieBlair's MUST HAVES: Bows

Bow Necklace

Now that I am back at school in London (Canada, not UK), I spent some time shopping down Richmond Street, in the downtown area with quaint shops and restaurants. I went to Leslie's, a trendy store, and after browsing the clothing, I found an adorable necklace. It had a gold chain with a medium-sized bow. It resembled the necklace below, which is in Rachel Leigh's collection and is $76 (http://www.rachelleigh.com).



Personally, I love adding a feminine touch to my outfits. A bow pendent necklace is perfect to dress up any simple outfit while bringing out your girly side.

Here are some necklaces in different price ranges:


Juicy Couture, $58



Marc by Marc Jacobs, $198




Tiffany & Co, $350

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails