Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stop'n'Style: NYC

NYC's Fashion Night Out

One of the biggest shopping events of the year, is around the corner and I will be in London, Ontario stuck in class.

On Thursday, September 10th, hundreds of retailers around the world will be open late for Fashion Night Out. This is a global initiative, and will take place in NYC, London, Italy, France, China, Russia, and Taiwan.
Unfortunately no Canadian city is on that list. That is a shame because retailers definitely would have benefited from my Visa.

The CFDA, Vogue, the City of New York and NYC & Co. have put this event together. As Anna Wintour told WWD "Over 300 stores citywide have signed on thus far, but I really want to urge everyone who hasn't done so already to come on board."
New York retailers have invited the public to meet designers, celebrities, DJs and sip on cocktails while shopping.

I'm pretty upset that I will not be in NYC, but I will live vicariously through my friends who are in the city.
I encourage all shopaholics and socialites to go out on the 10th to take advantage of this great event!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails