Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stop'n'Style: Jeggings

Jeans + Leggings = Jeggings

Happy Holidays everyone!! I got caught up in the holiday spirit and haven't had time to blog lately. I'm glad to be back, and share some of the goodies I have received lately.

One gift I received were Jeggings. Jeans and leggings are my favourite kind of bottoms, so this combination is top notch in my books. I got a pair of dark denim J Brand jeggings. I have to say that are not only super soft, but soooo comfortable!
Great fashion @ StacieBlair
Most designer jean labels have created their own jeggings, here are a few different pairs ranging in price:
Current/Elliot @ StacieBlair

Citizens of Humanity @ StacieBlair

Joes Jeans @ StacieBlair

TopShop @ StacieBlair
TopShop, $60

Too tight/comfortable/expensive? What are your thoughts of "jeggings?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails