Saturday, March 20, 2010

Accesorize: Rachel Leigh

Rachel Leigh Jewelry

My obsession with jewelry has grown vastly over the past couple months. I never used to go on shopping hunts for trendy earrings or bracelets, since I usually wore my basic Tiffany's or other jewelry from family. However, accessorizing my outfits with different jewelry is always on my mind.

For a couple months, I have been admiring Rachel Leigh jewelry. I somehow stumbled upon her collection, and I fell in love. She has been designing jewelry for 6 years, and her collection draws inspiration from runway trends and styling concepts to create a line that is fashion-forward, versatile, chic, and bold.

Her collection includes: rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and headbands. Rachel Leigh adds a feminine touch to all of her pieces, uses pretty palettes, and is reasonably priced.

Here are some of my faves:



Her collection is available in stores in the US, Canada, internationally, and online at ShopBop. The jewelry from her collection is a great way to add colour to an outfit, or make your outfit more fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails