Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hot Off The Press: Aritzia

Aritzia Fall/Winter 2010 Preview
Hello bloggies! I'm back... going 40 days without blogging was very hard, but I'm ready and excited to start writing again. I hope you are all having an amazing summer, because my past 40 days traveling were so incredible! 

Aritzia, being one of my favourite stores, showcased their Fall/Winter collection last week in Vancouver. The collection consists of pieces from Aritzia's own TNA, Talula, Talula Babaton, and Wilfred. Let's just say this fall you will be seeing a lot of camel, tan, chunky sweaters, boyfriend style, and patterns. This makes me very happy. Thanks to A Haute Mess, here are some shots from the show:






Who's excited to start Fall shopping after seeing this? I know I am... 

6 comments:

  1. I like 5th coat, looks so cozy!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove these looks! I wish I could have attended this show!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these looks, they are so me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back!! Great images, too. Loving all the long sweaters...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh welcome back! I hope you had a fabulous time. Loving all of the chunky sweaters. I can't wait for it to finally get cold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails