Thursday, October 28, 2010

Etc...

NYC Weekend

This past weekend I was chosen to attend the Teen Vogue Fashion University seminar in NYC. It was an amazing weekend, and I got to listen to seminars from Anna Wintour, Vera Wang, editors of Teen Vogue, some famous bloggers, and many other talented professionals in the fashion industry. I was so honoured to attend this seminar, and loved meeting the hundreds of other attendees at this event. 

Anna Wintour

Anna Wintour and Amy Astley

Editors of Teen Vogue

From L-R: Jane Aldridge, Judy Aldridge, Phil, Hanneli Mustaparta

J. Crew's Jenna Lyons

Amy Astley with Vera Wang
Besides attending the seminar, some fine dining and shopping was done. Duh. I love going to NYC. I'm always so sad to leave, but hopefully I will call it my home some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails