Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The StacieBlair Review: The Proposal

I said YES to The Proposal
I know The Proposal was released into theaters a couple weeks ago, but I saw it this past weekend and adored it! Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses and she was totally fab in the film. Accompanying her was the beautiful, Ryan Reynolds, who always does a great job at being the handsome hunk.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, (I promise I won't ruin anything) it is about a high-powered woman (Bullock) who is going to be deported to Canada (not a big deal, right?). The only way she can stay in the U.S. is if she gets married, which turns out to be with her assistant (Reynolds). They need to prove to everyone that they actually love each other in order for Bullock to keep her oh, so glorified job.

Sandra and Ryan were a great team together on screen and they kept me laughing throughout the film. Sandra looked stylish in all of her simple, yet sophisticated black outfits. Although it was a typical romantic comedy, it definitely entertained my friend and I.

What were your thoughts on the film? Love/hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails