Oh So Sweet Everyone needs a little sweetening up in their life. After having been in NYC for almost 2 months, I have discovered some of the most delicious, mouth-watering pastry shops. Although they may not be the healthiest, it’s always okay to indulge once in a while! Here are some of the delectable places I’ve discovered…
1) Crumbs Bake Shop - They sell hand-made cupcakes and cakes. They are known for their signature LARGE sized cupcakes. Some of the flavors include: Nestle Crunch, Brownie, Butterfinger, Caramel Apple, and plenty more! PS: They even deliver to 48 states, sorry Canadians, hopefully soon.
2) Milk and Cookies Bakery - They sell delicious, fresh baked cookies. There is really nothing better than a soft, gooey, chocolate chip cookie. Milk and Cookies even sells ice cream sandwiches, made with their own cookies and a scoop of ice cream. Their prices are reasonable too!
3) The Cupcake Stop - If you’re a busy, on-the-go kind of person, just find the Cupcake Stop, a mobile truck selling cupcakes! They sell mini and normal-sized cupcakes, with flavors like: psychedelic tie dye, peanut butter and jelly, mint chocolate chip, and many more. This definitely beats the ice cream truck!
4) Magnolia Bakery - One of New York’s most notable bakeries, Magnolia offers the finest in baked goods. They sell everything from cupcake cakes to icebox cakes to an assortment of cupcakes and cakes. Their flavors are unique and will fix your sweet tooth.
5) Billy’s Bakery - All of their ingredients are made from scratch, and their menu is full of delicious treats. They sell cupcakes, cakes, cookies, bars, pies, and breakfast items. Billy’s offers traditional, specialty, and holiday cupcakes with scrumptious flavors.
Now that I’m sure your mouth is salivating, go indulge in something sweet! Are there any other places you can recommend? Let me know…