Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shoe-Craze: Christian Louboutin

Love the Loubs

Known for his characteristic red sole design, Christian Louboutin, designs shoes which every fashionista wishes to own in their closet. His very pricey shoes include flats, boots, and pumps. But, why are they so popular? Is it because celebrities wear them? I, StacieBlair, believe that they are just so glamorous and will add style to any dress. Here are some celebs seen wearing Loubs...
Starting at the left: Gwen Stefani, Nicole Ritche, Lindsay Lohan, Anne Hathaway, Sarah Michelle Geller.


Don't they all look so happy in their Loubs? Well, maybe not Lindsay because she is not showing them off like she should be!

His fall 2009/10 collection is pretty fabulous, I suggest you all check it out! If you want to splurge (I recommend it), you can buy Loubs at Saks, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, and other Christian Louboutin boutiques. For my Canadian friends, don't fret, you can buy them at Holt Renfrew and David's.

Although I don't have a pair (yet), in the near future I hope to add a pair of Loubs to my wonderful shoe collection.


What are your thoughts on Loubs? Too pricey? Let's hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails