Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BeautyBabe: OPI

OPI's NEW Fall Collection
OPI's fall colors have started to hit stores. As sad as it is knowing that school is around the corner, it is exciting to start back to school/fall shopping. OPI's new fall collection, Espana, offers a variety of colors representing the country of Spain.

Some of the colors include: Barefoot in Barcelona, a nude shade; Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow, a dark emerald shade; No Spain No Gain, a berry shade; and 9 other exciting polishes. My favourite color is Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, a deep blue-grey color.

I'm usually an OPI-kind-of-girl, but recently my friend told me to buy Essie nail polish. I haven't seen their fall collection, but am quite excited for it to come out!

1 comment:

  1. I like the color Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow. I will look out for the new line next time I get my nails done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails