Saturday, August 15, 2009

Etc...: Anthropologie

Anthropologie 2nd Store Opening in Toronto


Anthro is probably one of my favorite stores. Living 5 minutes away from the Anthropologie on 5th ave in NYC, I was kind of depressed coming home knowing I can't walk to all my favourite NYC shops. However, someone at Anthro must love me and see my prayers because there are now 2 stores in Toronto, both within 10 minutes of my house!

There is one located at The Shops at Don Mills, a great outdoor mall with stores like: Mendocino, Micheal Kors, Coach, and many other stores and restaurants. The new Anthro opened in Yorkville, an upbeat, trendy downtown area.

I haven't visited the Don Mills location, but the Yorkville one is 2 stories and has the typical vintage, wood-embellished setting. They have bedding, accessories, and of course stunning clothing.

Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails