Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Etc...: NYC

Visitors in NYC Part 2

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days, I was the tour guide for my friends this past weekend. We did a lot of shopping, eating, and exploring NYC. We all found some great purchases, there are a lot of sales happening, FYI.


Never having been to TopShop before, my 2 gals loved it. This 3-floor building is filled with stylish clothing for women, men, and even a petite section. They have a great accessories section with jewelry (I got a cool pair of vintage-style earrings), an amazing shoe section (I got a pair of light turquoise oxford loafers), and all different style of clothing. We honestly could have spent hours in there! The best part was, they have a 10% student discount! Gotta love any discount you can get!

Another thing my friends loved was Pinkberry. Who wouldn't love cold, creamy frozen yogurt with fresh fruit or dry toppings on top? It was a good snack for such a hot weekend.

Enjoy your week! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails